We thank the following organizations for their recent support of the Working Families United for New Jersey, Inc. “Raise the Wage” campaign, which brings the total number of participating organizations to 214 since the campaign launched in March.
- American Federation of Government Employees Local 1923
- Monmouth & Ocean Counties Building & Construction Trades Council
- St. Paul Baptist Church, Trenton
- The Jamaica Organization of NJ Mercer County Chapter
- Transport Workers Union of America
- Utility Workers Union of America Local 534
The “Raise the Wage” campaign has drawn diverse support from communities and organizations around the state. This broad network will be critical to keeping New Jersey’s population continuously engaged on the minimum wage issue and aware of how their vote this year has the power to give New Jersey’s working families a raise. For a full list of participating organizations please CLICK HERE.
Most recently, we took our efforts to the Rutgers Day celebration, where the people we spoke to were pleased to learn about the power of their vote in this election. We were encouraged to see so many people take the first step towards raising the minimum wage by registering to vote.
CLICK HERE for more information on the “Raise the Wage” campaign and a link to a statewide voter registration application.